The hottest trend in home gardening the past few years has to be container gardening. What better way to meet the requirements of today’s demands on time, space, long bloom and spectacular color with ease of care, than with pots filled with an assortment of great plants.
Some tips for container plantings:
- Plant containers in groups and vary the size and height of pots.
- Change plantings on a seasonal basis for variety and added punch.
- Mix annuals with perennials, tropicals and woodies for added interest.
- Don’t be afraid to try new and bold combinations of colors and textures.
- Big, tall and bold can be good when it comes to container plantings.
Here are some examples of our work.